Because of the generosity of people like you, Canada-Guyana Outreach Mission (a.k.a. CanGO) will continue to provide health care to the people of Guyana who need it most.
Your donation will be used for the following purposes:
1. To purchase medication for the patients, e.g., antibiotics, hypertension medication, vitamins.
2. To purchase medical supplies, e.g., gloves, ear currettes, bandages, speculums.
3. To purchase special equipment for the developmentally-challenged children, e.g., wheelchairs, transport chairs, strollers, etc.
4. Accommodation for the team.
5. Transportation while in Guyana (each person pays his/her own airfare to Guyana).
6. Meals for the team.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Since Canada-Guyana Outreach Mission is a non-profit organization and not a charitable organization, we are not authorized to issue receipts for income tax purposes.